Are you worrying about your career? Come and join GATS for an absolutely distinct career prospective. We have numerous opportunities for talented professionals as well as for freshers. At GATS, we’ve maintained various teams like Sales, Finance, Technical Support, and Carrier Relationship Management. You just need to click on the ‘Current Job Openings’ button provided below to see the validation of your candidature. If you find yourself suitable for any job, just click on ‘Apply Now’ and send your latest resume to us. If you fit in our expectations, we shall contact you for further rounds of selection procedure.
Current openings in GATS
We are looking to hire an experienced software developer/ Full Stack developer. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems. You may also be required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems. While your role will be managerial in nature, you will also be expected to code applications, create reports, and mentor junior developers.
To ensure success in your role, you should have high-level managerial skills, in-depth knowledge of programming languages, and outstanding project management skills.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.
- Bachelors degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a software programmer.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages including MySQL, PHP, WordPress CMS .
- Knowledge of system frameworks: Codeigniter.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.